Industrial Crane Weighing Scale is used to determine the crane's load and pressure. This scale is commonly used in transportation medium like as trains, ships, and planes, as well as foundries and warehouses, to ensure that cargo is carried and cared for. This scale is used to weigh extremely big or bulky goods. Industrial Crane Weighing Scale is available in a wide range of specifications and technical features in industries such as construction, heavy industry, transportation, mills, factories, aerospace, and marine. This scale is lightweight and durable, and it is especially useful for keeping track of the load.
- Maximum Capacity: 1T, 2T, 3T, 5T, 15T, 20T & 30T.
- Readability: 1 Kg, 2 Kg & 5 Kg.
- Large LED display for excellent visibility.
- Heavy Duty ZEMIC (USA) Make Single Block & Type Load Cell.
- High Tension Hook and shackle.
- Accuracy: compatible to OIML class III.
- Industrial Keypad for (Tare Zero & Other Setting).
- Alluminium Casting or Metal Body with Power Coat Painted.
- Models with high temperature shield available.
- Gravity acceleration correction; so, can be used at anywhere in the world.
- Accuracy is verified by three bits so, very much reliable.
- Tare remote controller (Optional).
- Inbuilt Rechargeable Battery (6V 4.5Ah).
- RS 232 Comport for Interfacing System (Optional).
- Handy Thermal Printer Facility (Optional).
- Wireless Display (Optional).
- Hydra Crane
- Safe Load Limiting
- EOT Crane
- Ship Breaking Industry
- Tension Checking